Discovery Soccer Park Wanderers Johannesburg
What we offer:
- League games
- Casual games – if you do not wish to play in a league then just book a pitch for you and your friends, ref yourselves and do not cheat!
- One-off tournaments
- Exclusive use corporate days and social events
- Coaching Academy
Children’s Soccer Birthday Parties
Our venue is perfect for kids soccer parties! make it an unforgettable birthday party!
- Maximum of 8 players per side, 5 players on the pitch and 3 rolling subs. Rolling subs can exchange at a time and as many times as they wish during a game
- Refs for every game at no cost
- A league division to suit your standard of play and level of competitiveness
- A league season is divided into a round robin phase
- The length of a league season varies and depends on the number of teams in a division. There are generally ten teams in a division thereby playing nine league games. Check the length of the season when booking your league.
- Games are 40 minutes long with a two-minute half-time period
- At the end of a season, we generally put the top two teams of a division up a division, and the bottom two teams down a division
- Medals and prizes for the winning team
- We try to place teams in the correct division to match their level of skill from premier leagues right the way through to lower divisions and social leagues.
- All leagues will have promotion and relegation and teams will soon find their ‘rightful place’. If your performance in a league suggests you’re punching way beneath or way above your weight, after consultation with you will be ‘skipped’ to the appropriate division.
8 floodlit Astroturf pitches and a state of the art clubhouse
Membership fees are dependent upon which league you play in. For more information visit www.discoverysoccerpark.co.za
Chairman: Jason Valkin 082 785 6857 [email protected]
Wanderers Club members receive a 15% discount.