SOUTHBROOM, KZN NATAL SOUTH COAST
Southbroom is a quiet seaside village, with many sporting facilities, situated between Ramsgate and San La Meer on the Natal South Coast. Both Ramsgate and San La Meer are Blue Flag beaches and Southbroom beaches are just as great if not better.
The available accommodation is at unit 6 Safari complex, Peters Way, Southbroom. The complex is secure with electric fencing and a full-time on-site building manager. The unit comprises of:
- 3 x Bedrooms (main has a bathroom en suite and opens onto veranda)
- All bedroom has ample cupboard space
- 1 x Full bathroom & shower
- 1 x Guest toilet
- Large dining room, lounge area opening onto 35 sq.m. veranda
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- Closed parking for 2 vehicles in tandem
- Outdoor braai facilities in a lovely garden setting
Distance from a swimming beach and tidal granny/kiddies pool – +/- 100 meters.
Distance from the main swimming beach with life-savers etc – +/- 600 meters.
Sporting facilities within 2 km radius – Golf course (18 hole), Bowling club, Tennis Club, Conservancy club with nature trails and bird watching.
Rates are competitive and depend on the seasons.
For all inquiries contact John Galatis (082 451 6326) or Teresa Galatis (082 450 4804).