2020 Junior Hockey Registration
Thank you for choosing Wanderers Hockey Club. Please take note of the below important information.
- A Wanderers membership number is required to successfully register. If you do not have one, please visit this link.
- Due to the high demand of Wanderers Junior hockey and the many ‘de-registration’ we encountered this year, parents are requested to pay the Wanderers Main Club Levy (R780) to successfully register. The Hockey Levy will be invoiced separately in March 2020.
- Wanderers Hockey (Senior and Junior) is getting new 2NT Kit for a minimum of the next 3 years. All parents are required to buy the new kit as part of the registration process.
- Kit will be sold in ‘Must Have Bundles’ (Shirt, shorts/skorts and socks). Upon registration, an email will be sent through with additional ‘Nice To Have’ items: Tracksuit, warm-up top and cap. These can be ordered directly by emailing [email protected]
- A detailed sizing chart is provided
- No kit will be sold at the club.
- Registration/Kit ordering done this year will ensure kit will be ready for collection at the first practice.
- Any later registrations (From January onwards), we cannot guarantee the kit will be ready at the 1st practice, but it will be ready in good time.
- Payment of the above Main Club Levy and Kit can only be done via SNAPSCAN.
2NT WANDERERS JUNIOR KIT
‘Must haves’ sold in bundle options:
- U5-U9 Boys: R520 (Bugs Shirt, Shorts, Socks)
- U5-U9 Girls: R560 (Bugs Shirt, Skort, Socks)
- U11-Colts Boys: R520 (Shirt, Shorts, Socks)
- U11-Colts Girls: R545 (Vest, Skort, Socks)
SnapScan is required to successfully register. If you do not have SnapScan, visit the below link or download from your App Store and follow the prompts.