Pedro Silva of SilvaSale Events and Catering at The Wanderers Club is here to help you take a little bit of The Wanderers home with you! Growing up surrounded by amazing flavours and smells of his homeland Mozambique, Pedro has always had a keen interest in cooking. Between his moms influences and his passion for entertaining his style and dedication can be seen throughout the Chariots bar.
Let’s take it back to basics!
- 1⁄2 Head of Green Cabbage thinly sliced.
- 1⁄2 Head purple cabbage thinly sliced.
- 2 cups full cream milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Chipotle peppers chopped or 2 tablespoons Tabasco Chipotle Sauce
- 2 cups fresh coriander chopped
- Black sesame seeds
What to do!
- Combined the shredded green and purple cabbage in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the rest of the ingredients together. If the mix is too thick add some milk.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage and toss.
- You can add some toasted black sesame seeds if you like.